Good morning
I hope this finds you well and that yesterday was good for you.
I was abstinent yesterday. Had some good conversations with my food sponsor via text over my report yesterday morning. He
pointed out I need to be very wary of the chips I have been eating, I
don't remember how many times he said I reported having them, but it was
a lot. I was very surprised. I think it was 8 or more. He also suggested my behavior is heading me towards a relapse and I do not want that.
My goals for today
pray
submit meal plan (done)
pray before/after my meals
text food sponsor before/after my meals ( did this for all 3 meals yesterday)
pray
be of service where I can
do something for my recovery every hour
work on my vocal work
be more attentive to my work and researching voice over work
pray
No comments:
Post a Comment