About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Seven Wonders.report.1.9.15

Good morning

My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering Compulsive OverEater, I was abstinent yesterday

I am getting back into the swing of things after been sick with the flu most of the week, its easy to be abstinent when you can't eat anything **chuckles**

I did have a moment of clarity where I wasn't over eating but my disease reared its head none the less. I eased back into eating WED evening with a little solid food. I ate part of it and simply could not eat anymore, yet I found myself sitting there and eating more of what I had in my bowl. Finally I just put it down, I thought this is what normal eaters must feel like, they are full and they simply put the food down and don't give it another thought. Despite it being kind of “forced” due to being sick it was oddly peaceful and serene. I want that feeling for today and not because I am sick with the flue, but because my compulsion has been lifted and when I am full I can put the fork down.


Plan of Action

Pray
Submit meal plan
Call Phil
Pray, text Phil and have breakfast
Mini Meeting
Pray, text Phil and have Snack
945 meeting
Make at least 2 outreach calls, shoot for 6
Pray, text Phil and have Lunch
Make 2 outreach texts, shoot for 6
Pray, text Phil and have snack

supper

No comments:

Post a Comment