About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

fake it.report.12.23.14

Good morning

my name is Greg I am a grateful recovering Compulsive Overeater, I was sloppy yesterday but abstinent

Monday was not a good day, it seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I was angry from the time I woke up until I went to bed. Everything and everyone annoyed me from the pets, to my mom, to the people on the meeting to people in general. I sucked it up and got through the day

I am looking at changing my meal plan a bit, which is a scary concept. I am used to doing what I have been doing for so long but it needs to be done.

I am focusing on getting more fruits and vegetables into my mp. Its tough because I don't like a lot of vegetables and I simply won't eat something I don't like. I was forced to eat food as a child and I am not reliving that every time it comes to meal time. My vegetable table might be small but I will find a way to make it work. I plan on figuring out how to incorporate more into it, I will even venture into eating things I am not familiar with or that I don't like at this time but I won't force myself, I've had enough of that in my lifetime.

My search for step sponsor continues, I will make some calls today to make some connections.

I picked up a book that's been on my shelf for years now called “if life is a game these are the rules” its been good so far. The firs chapter is on accepting myself and my body for who and what I am. Very interesting and a lot of good information that is helpful


Plan of Action

Pray
Pray and have snack
Readings
Self-care
Work
Call Phil
Submit meal plan
Pray, text Phil and have breakfast
Mini-meeting
945 meeting
Pray and have snack
Make 2 outreach calls
pray, text Phil and have lunch
Work on VO script
Watch VO blog
pray, text Phil and have supper
self-care
pray
bed


No comments:

Post a Comment