About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Monday, December 8, 2014

shake it off.report.12.8.14


Good morning

My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering Compulsive Over-eater and I was abstinent yesterday.

I am coming back from a few days of vicious relapse (Fri/Sat) Things went off the rails on Friday and I dropped rather quickly into a dark and suicidal track. I am not really sure what happened, I was more or less fine one minute and then it was like hitting a brick wall.

I revisited those feelings of being overstuffed, sick, disgusted, hopeless, fearful and just praying it would be over.

My higher power kept putting people in my path to help me but that just enraged me, finally I had a break in the insanity and I was able to overcome the fear I had about calling my sponsor and I picked up the phone. As always I got some great suggestions that I acted on. I got onto a meeting as soon as I could, I have started to read pages 83-88 in the BB everyday. I have been reaching out and taking outreach calls. I am starting work on the steps again. The past few weeks the message has been smacking me in the face “Recovery comes through working the steps” I seem to have heard it everywhere and from many people so I am sitting up and listening


Plan of Action

Pray
read 83-88 in BB
snack
self-care
work
send in meal plan
send in report
call Phil
mini-meeting
breakfast
self-care
945 meeting
snack
make 2 outreach calls
lunch
make 2 out reach texts
read my VO book
watch VO video blog
snack
read VO script
supper
self-care
pray

bed

No comments:

Post a Comment