Good morning
My name is Greg, I am a grateful
recovering COE. I was abstinent yesterday, however I was slippery
with my food. I didn't have a plan and I did not weight/portion
things out. I do not believe I overate but still it was not a black
and white abstinent day. I will do better today, my plan is in place
I am finally starting to feel better.
I have not been on the loop as of late due to being sick, and because
my main email address was booted off the loop for technical issues
and I forget to use my new one
Plan of Action
Breakfast
submit meal plan
call phil
morning mini-meeting
read daily readers
self-care get feeling better
make 2 out reach texts
make 2 out reach calls
work on veterans day project
work on voice over scripts
listen to VO files
No comments:
Post a Comment