Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful
recovering Compulsive Over Eater and I was abstinent yesterday
I choose to give away my abstinence on
Saturday. I attended a birthday party for a family member and
committed to my sponsor about what my plan was, and the food I was
going to stay away from. Once I got there and saw all the food in
front of me, the plan went out the window. I ate every food I said I
would not consume, some of them binge foods. It was a very
disappointing day for me, next time I will either eat before I go, or
perhaps even take my own food. My sponsor suggested getting up and
excusing myself under those circumstances and going to call someone.
I have started today off great. I got
up early, prayed, watched last nights walking dead, weighed and
measured had my snack, did self-care and got off to work. I look
forward to a great rest of the day
Plan of Action
Pray
snack
self-care
work
service
mini-meeting
pray and have breakfast
text Phil before/after my meal
9:45 meeting
snack
make 2 outreach calls
pray and have lunch
text Phil before/after my meal
make 2 out reach texts
read my VO script
No comments:
Post a Comment