Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful
recovering Compulsive Over Eater, I was abstinent yesterday
I was able to unload some darkness I
had been hiding deep inside of me for most of my life this morning,
it feels cleansing to get those secrets out in the open and not have
the person judge me or walk away from me..
I believe that I have not attained long
term, lasting sobriety because I don't deserve it. I still harbor
guilt and shame from things that were done to me and that I did to
others through my life. My actions that impacted and scarred another
person seem unforgivable to me. I believe this is the reason I have
not fully surrendered and let my HP take my transgressions from me, I
don't feel like I deserve to have a happy, sane, useful life because
others touched by my BS still suffer. People can tell me all day
that I am not responsible for the things that happen in their lives,
but when the things I have done may have touched off the path they
are on, I don't know how to find lasting forgiveness no matter how
much I pray, no matter how much I beg and plead, I am still stuck in
the darkness, still punishing myself.
For this very minute I have a little
peace and serenity as I write this, the fear is just below the
surface that it will not last but I am doing my best to ignore that.
I will do my best to stick close to program today and work my action
plan
Plan of Action
Pray
snack
self-care
work
mini-meeting
breakfast
9:45 meeting
be of service
snack
make 2 out reach calls
lunch
make 2 out reach texts
snack
work on my VO homework
Read my BB
supper
self-care
pray
bed
No comments:
Post a Comment