Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful,
recovering COE I was abstinent yesterday. Not much to say this
morning, yesterday was a decent enough day, I have been staying up
late and not sleeping well, the heat also does not agree with me;
however I am getting done what I need to with the assistance of my HP
The deeper into recovery I get the
small my world seems here. So many people around me are locked in
battles with their own demons. Many are having a "Good"
time and do not want anything more, which is fine it is their life,
their choice. It just makes the world a bit of a lonely place, I am
also romantically lonely. I am taking a bit different road however,
normally any port in the storm would describe actions to just not
feel lonely, I am choosing to not do that. I feel good about that
however it does little to lessen that feeling of being alone. No
matter how much out reach I do, how many meetings, how many friends I
visit, that feeling just never goes away. I am not eating over it, I
do not want to eat over it; its just weighing on me a lot lately
Plan of Action
Pray
Submit meal plan
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make 2 outreach calls
Do 9:45 phone meeting, be of service &
share
Go see about volunteering at a local
nursing home
Read at least 15 minutes in my VO book
Check out 1 VO page
Work on sales script for work
write email about new music I wish to
add
Practice VO scipts
No comments:
Post a Comment