Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful
recovering COE, I was going to say I was abstinent yesterday however
I did have a soda in the afternoon under the guise of low blood
sugar. I was starting to drop it had been a while since I ate and
lack of proper planning had my lunch long over due. I could have
grabbed anything else to help with that but I “wanted” a coke and
make the excuse to have it I am grateful my HP helped me see the
dishonest in it and be truthful this morning because I wasn't going
to be.
Phil had warned me to be on the lookout
for such behavior after the birthday party self-will incident.
Not much else to say, my weekend was
well. Had a great Skype meeting yesterday, I am grateful to those
who showed up, great recovery shared.
Plan of Action
Submit meal plan
Pray
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Do 9:45 phone meeting if I can get home
in time
Make 2 outreach calls
Make 2 outreach texts
Read Voice of Recovery and For Today
Read 2 pages in my BB
Read as much as I can in my VO book to
catch up
Check out 1 VO site
Listen to my weekend lesson and
practice my scripts
Get out and walk around the block
No comments:
Post a Comment