My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering COE, I was abstinent yesterday
I had a pretty decent yesterday, I am going to take the same actions today that I did yesterday
Plan of Action
Pray
Submit meal plan
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make 2 outreach calls
Do 9:45 phone meeting, be of service & share
**Go see about volunteering at a local nursing home (have not gotten this accomplished need to focus on it today)
**Call DMV about my license
(have not gotten this accomplished need to focus on it today)
**Fill out paperwork online and submit
(have not gotten this accomplished need to focus on it today)
Read at least 15 minutes in my VO book
Check out 1 VO page
Work on sales script for work
write email about new music I wish to add
Practice VO scipts
No comments:
Post a Comment