About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Monday, July 14, 2014

only God knows why.report.7.14.14


Good morning

My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering COE, I was abstinent yesterday.

It was a strange weekend, Saturday I had this unending hunger most of the day, I am not certain as to why. I found myself wanting to eat all day long. Saturday night I was leaving a friends house, driving home I suddenly became very tired, like cannot keep my eyes open tired. I got home and felt dizzy and disoriented and went up to bed. I had a hard time getting my self situated to get into bed but I managed to get the job done. When I woke up Sunday morning I felt horrible, like I had not slept in days, I was still dizzy and disoriented, I canceled my step work meeting and the Sunday Skype meeting and spent most of the day in bed. I got up mid afternoon and felt a bit better but still a bit dizzy and disoriented and not at all rested.

I feel the same this morning only not as bad, I am going to make an appointment with my DR, I am not really sure what he can tell me from the symptoms but its worth a shot.

Plan of Action

Submit meal plan
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make out reach calls
attend 9:45 phone meeting
Read program material
Read 10 pages in my VO book
Check out 1 VO website
Look over Music to add to show
Check in at work about music logs
Check in at work about promoting concert


No comments:

Post a Comment