About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

photograph.report.7.17.14


Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering COE, I was abstinent yesterday
I had a decent day yesterday, my food was good, my mood was good.
I went to my buddies on Tuesday night and we did about 2 hours of 4 wheeler therapy, it was amazing, I high recommend it to everything, if you have access to a 4 wheeler and you are having a rough day get out and go for a ride it will change your mood real quick
Some of the places we went were quiet and beautiful, you could tell people just generally don't come there aside from riding through.
I had to work through some fear in some areas where we had to go down steep hills and places that just looked bad **chuckles** I was fearful that being a big dude I would tip the wheeler over at some point, but it didn't  I even had to race up a pretty steep hill that gave me pause, but I made it up with ease.  The longer I rode the more comfortable I got with it

Plan of Action

Pray
Submit meal plan
Sent report and words/grat
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make 2 outreach calls
Attend 9:45 phone meeting
Read 20 pages in my VO book
Read Daily OA readers
Check out http://www.flylady.net/ to help get organized
Check out 1 VO webpage
Use my Journal to write about how I am feeling, things I need to get done

No comments:

Post a Comment