Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful
recovering COE, I was abstinent yesterday
Not a bad day overall, did not get as
much done as I could have, I will be vigilant about that today
I am falling back into old patterns as
far as women and dating that I will discuss with my sponsor, I am
stuck in a loop that seems to repeat itself in a never ending cycle.
I emailed a moderator for the phone
meetings I attended and asked if I could be a phone moderator. There
are not abstinence or time in program requirements. They are full at
this time but I am going to be a back-up moderator
Plan of Action
Prayed
Submit Meal Plan
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make 2 outreach calls
Attend 9:45 phone meeting
Be of Service
Read For Today & Voices of Recovery
Pick up my Voice over Book and just
read
Catch up on Emails
Read the Flylady for beginners list
Practice my VO script for the weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment