About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dreams.report.7.31.14

Good morning

My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering COE, I was abstinent yesterday

My day started out rough as I faced some of my demons I have been avoiding for a long time now. I made contact with a program that has scared the hell out of me because that addiction has played a huge roll in my life and almost defined who I am. I felt like a newbie walking into my first meeting ever, I didn't know what to say, how to tell my story I felt totally lost. I met a couple of good people who shared their ESH with me, despite being scared I know I made the right choice. There is only one more program I need to get into and my addiction circle will be complete, I will have addressed all my addictions. It feels good to take action. I spoke to a person who totally destroyed their life living in addiction. All they have left today is program and they are fully immersed in it pretty much 24 hours a day 7 days a week, more so than anyone else I have ever met, that was very profound to me. It is helping shift my thinking and make program the primary focus of my life as it should be.

Plan of Action

Prayer
Submit Meal Plan
Call Phil
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make at 2 out reach calls (shoot for 4)
Attend a meeting however I can
Read 2 pages in BB, 12/12
Read Daily Readers
Read 10 pages in my VO book
Practice my script 3 times, listen to lesson from last week
Check out 1 VO site (news station)
Put my papers into plastic sleeves and build the binders I need for daily use
Get out and walk for 10-15 minutes (around the block)

Pray before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment