About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Monday, September 29, 2014

hells bells.report.9.29.14

Good morning

My name is Greg, I am a grateful recovering Compulsive OverEater, I am not sure if I was abstinent yesterday or not. I cannot think of an instance where I engaged in behaviors that were unhealthy for me, but I have been slipping and sliding around the last few weeks and my heads all messed up. I wasn’t always slippery with my food I just feel like I am in a car on a snowy road and I am fish tailing all over the place. For those of you who don't live in snow, lets use a muddy road as the metaphor ;)

I have started today off strong with prayer, readings and proper snacks. I will work to accomplish my plan of action by praying for the strength to do the next right thing. I feel like a whiny baby saying the same stuff over and over again, but I really feel like crap this morning. I have a blinding head ache which seems to be the norm these days. I am hydrated, I had a decent snack before I came to work. My allergies don't seem to be acting up this morning, but something is off. I brought this up to my DR the other day but we really didn't resolve anything. I find it very difficult to stay on the path when I feel like this. I don't want to take actions I need too, which lead me to sitting in my chair doing nothing, which leads to me not giving a crap and ultimately I drift off track a bit.

Well whatever **chuckles** Ill change the things I can ;)


Plan of Action

Pray
Daily Readings
Self-Care
snack
Submit meal plan
Call Phil
Send out report/words/gratitude
Breakfast
Allergy Shot
9:45 Phone meeting
Work on Step Work
Make 2 out reach calls
Make 2 out reach texts
Work on my Voice Over scripts
Listen to website information



No comments:

Post a Comment