About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mr Know it all.report.9.11.14


Good morning

My name is Greg, I am a grateful recovering COE and addict. I was sober across the board yesterday

I had some moments of temptation where I picked up a condiment sitting next to me and I was going to have a “taste” There was no particular reason the urge just hit me, I picked it up and thought what the heck am I doing, the 2nd time it happened I didn't touch it, after that I took it downstairs and put it away where it belonged. The lesson I learned is to put it on my food in the kitchen then put things like that away.

I was tempted in my Non-OA program to pick up but fear and program kept me sober. The fear of getting in trouble with the law is very fresh in mind, I do not want to go through that. I have realized I need to be in program, DAILY, my disease does not take a sick day, or vacation, day off or anything else, nor can I. That’s been a challenge for me in the past if I don't feel well often times program and other things fall to the way side.

I started today off strong, I got up very early and started working on my POA for the day.

I did most things I would have put off until “later” For Today summed it up for me

For Today: Whatever I want to begin doing, I will do today because tomorrow is too late

This has been something that I was aware of for a while but I didn't KNOW IT, if that makes sense. The same thing applies to needing to be in program daily, first and foremost. I was aware of this but I didn't KNOW It until yesterday, I am very grateful for that

Plan of Action

Pray
Read Daily Readers
Read 12/12 on Step 3
Do VO warm up exercise's
Called Phil
Submit Meal Plan
Send out Report and Words of Encouragement
Respond to emails
Pray before/after meals
Text Phil before/after meals
Make 2 outreach calls
Make 2 outreach texts
Attend 9:45 OA Meeting
Look for a SAA meeting or speaker file
Do SAA work my sponsor gave me
Practice my VO Scripts
Read 2 pages in The Art of Voice Over


Listen to two voice over actors and write why I like them, email to my coach

No comments:

Post a Comment