Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful
recovering Compulsive Over Eater and Addict, I was not abstinent
yesterday. If I am honest with myself its been a few days since I
was abstinent. I had been fooling myself that small actions like
taking a taste here, or a swallow here was “ok” I was able to do
this because my schedule was hectic and I did not make meetings and
outreach a priority. When I become lax like that my disease takes
full advantage of it, and I go right along with it.
I started my day off with prayer, I
will follow my meal plan and plan of action to keep myself on the
path of recovery
Plan of Action
Pray
Submit Meal Plan
Call Phil
Pray, text Phil & have breakfast
Pray, text Phil after
Read Daily Readers
Read 2 pages in Big Book
Attend 9:45 Phone meeting, be of
service
Make at least 2 out reach texts
Make at least 2 out reach calls
Practice my VO scripts
Read 2 pages in my VO book
Do Vocal Exercises
Put Tai Chi video together so I can
start using it
No comments:
Post a Comment