Good morning
my name is Greg I am a grateful
recovering COE and addict, I was sober yesterday.
I think I got up on the wrong side of
my new bed this morning, life is throwing some curve balls at me this
AM and I am rather grumpy. I was sober yesterday, the temptation and
cravings were strong, I white knuckled it.
I have found that structure and routine
are paramount to my recovery, when I follow a routione my day seems
to go better than when I don’t'. Weekends are a challenge for me
currently I need to look at what I can do differently. Five days a
week I go to bed early in the evening, and get up very early in the
morning. Saturday and Sunday are my days off so my bedtime/rise time
changes. I'll pray for guidance and see what changes I can make. If
I leave things up to chance or “I'll do it later” most of the
time I lose that coin toss and later never comes.
I am already starting to feel a bit
better about my day, the sky is an interesting mix of gray and a
slight pink hue.
Plan of Action
Pray
Submit Meal Plan
Call Phil
Send Report/Gratitude-Words of
Encouragement
Pray, text Phil have my breakfast
Pray,text Phil when I am done my
breakfast
Find my prayer book and pray
Read Voices of Recovery and For Today
Read 2 page in AA Big Book
Make at least 2 out reach calls
Make at least 2 out reach texts
Attend 9:45 Phone meeting, be of
service if I can
Work on SAA homework
No comments:
Post a Comment