(Email I sent to my sponsor this morning)
Good morning
I hope this finds you well today.
Yesterdays calories were 1870. My caloric goals on a daily basis are between
2000-2400. That will give me a 3-4 pound
a week weight loss if I can maintain within that range. I was not successful at texting my food sponsor
before and after every meal yesterday.
I
did before hand but go distracted and did not after lunch. I did not have any supper last night. i got up late, had breakfast, and then by the
time lunch time rolled around it was pretty much my supper time, I was in bed
not long after supper. I was abstinent yesterday
Goals for today:
Pray
Submit meal plan (done)
Pray before/after my meals
Text my food sponsor before/after meals
Pray
Be of service where I can
Do something for my recovery every hour
No comments:
Post a Comment