About Me

My photo
Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So far away.report.8.27.13

**Food Mentioned**

Good morning
I hope you are well today.  I had a pretty decent day yesterday; my calories for the day were 2445.  They would have been lower but I have been having an issue with soda as of late. I have been deceptive because I have not mentioned it to anyone, I rationalize it as "not a big deal” There was no need for it, I was not experiencing any sort of diabetic emergency or anything of that nature.  Actually I was using them as meal replacements of sorts.  I have had a few days where I have gone way to long between meals and I was not going to be home anytime soon.  I grabbed a soda to get me by for a few hours.  I did not intentionally plan it this way so I could indulge in a soda, although when selecting a soda it was totally compulsive, I picked out a soda I remember from my childhood that brought me happy memories, and honestly it tasted fantastic.

I still realize I cannot have it.  If for any reason I need something I will use orange or apple juice from now on, I will not look to soda for anything.   I will add that to my trigger/binge list.  I think I already put it on there, but if I did I need to re-affirm it to myself, and if I didn't then it needs to be on there.  If I had not had 2 sodas’ I would have been at about 1900 calories for the day.  Although it did taste good, it was 500 useless, empty calories.  The next time I even think about picking up a soda I will text my food sponsor or pray, or both.

Goals for the day
Pray
Submit meal plan (done)
Pray before/after meals
Text ,my food sponsor l before/after meals (I got side tracked and did not text him before lunch; however I did before/after breakfast/supper)
Pray
Be of service where I can
Do something for my recovery every hour
Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment