Good morning
I hope this finds you well today. It’s one of those days already *chuckles* I
feel like crap, but I got up and went to work. Sleep still eludes me and it
throws off my morning routine, which in turn seems to throw off the rest of my
day. When I am able to rise early enough
I can meditate and pray and that seems to help put my day on a positive
track. When I do not sleep well or am
not able to get to sleep till later at night and I only get 4-5 hours or less I
sleep right up until post time, which means I get up 5 minutes before I walk
out the door for work, I can pray in the car and do some breathing in the car,
however it doesn't seem to have the same effect of kick starting my day with
the proper way. I am foolishly pinning
all my hopes on my DR's solution to put me on the sleep medication that will
hopefully allow me to get the proper amount of sleep and get up at a decent
hour so I can do what I need to do before work.
I would like to rise about 2 or 3 am.
That would give me time to do what I have to do before leaving for work
about 4, which would in turn give me sufficient time to get my news prepared
and laid down and I wouldn’t feel rushed.
But I am up and at it, so it is what it is
Goals
pray
submit meal plan
stick to plan
pray before/after meals
text phil/before after meals
be of service
work on my recovery as much as possible
No comments:
Post a Comment