Good morning I hope this finds you well.
Yesterday was a decent enough day for me. I had some cravings last night but I did not
give in to them. It seems that doing the
right thing is becoming a bit easier. I
have had many thoughts about getting things I should not have as of late but I
have been making the right choices. It
feels good to not give in to that little voice in my head like I normally
do. I know that I am not cured, nor do I
think I am in control and "I got this" I know I only get a daily
reprieve from my disease based on the actions that I take
Goals for the day
I am starting the night meeting back up in town today. Hopefully as we go along we will gain a good group so we can all experience recovery together.
Pray & mediate (done)
Submit meal plan (done)
Pray before and after my meals
Text my food sponsor before and after my meals
Be of service there I can
Take recovery actions
Pray & mediate before bed
No comments:
Post a Comment