Good morning
I hope this finds you well this morning. I am doing ok. I got plenty of sleep last night but I
actually feel worse this morning than if I only slept 4-5 hours go figure
*chuckles*
Yesterday was a decent day for me, day 15 of being
abstinent. It feels pretty good to finally be gaining some traction. It was a busy day for me so I didn't get much
else done, we had a double murder in the area so I was at the station most of
the day waiting for information. We live
in a very small tight knit community, murder is not something that happens here
very often, and the details of it were shocked and really rocked the
community. Thankfully the perp was taken
into custody fairly quickly. It was
pretty surprising as it was someone who owns a local business and is relatively
well know, you just never know what life has in store for you day in and day
out, and you never know about the people that surround you.
Goals for the day
Pray & meditate
Submit meal plan (done)
Pray before/after my meals
Text my food sponsor before/after my meals
Be of service where I can
Take recovery actions
Listen to a speaker file in preparation of tomorrow's
meetings
Pray & meditate before bed
No comments:
Post a Comment