Good morning
My name is Greg I am a grateful, recovering COE I was
abstinent yesterday.
Long day, didn’t sleep well the night before but I did what
I had to do. Was on the road most of the
day traveling that went relatively well.
For yesterday I managed to remain calm and patient with my mom as we
were on our trip. Normally I am on edge
and grumpy especially when over tired, but I was kind and compassionate. The new she received a few days ago helped
drive home the importance of living one day at a time and being mindful and
present.
I am readying a great little
book called 10 minute zen. It was sat on
my shelf for years; it became a bathroom book, I read a few pages here and
there. I actually started to get a
little deeper into the book and have been reading it more. I am very fascinated and interested in the
concept of Zen. The things the book lays
out are great things to incorporate into my life; I also see a lot of
similarities and shades of program in it.
I am finally starting to understand what my sponsors went
through dealing with me, and the importance of following direction even if I
don’t understand or see the value in it.
It’s kind of amazing to me how clear these things are now and how
baffled I was by them before this clarity
Plan of action for the day
Pray (did it soon as my feet hit the floor)
Submit meal plan (done)
Stick to my meal plan as written and report changes to Phil
Pray before and after my meals
Text Phil before and after my meals
Do daily call to Phil
Reach out to others to find out how they are doing
Continue to read my 10 minute Zen book
No comments:
Post a Comment