Good afternoon
My name is Greg I am a grateful recovering COE, I was not
abstinent yesterday
I slipped up and had a “treat”. There was no reason why aside from I wanted
it and I had it, I was run down and exhausted yesterday, not that I makes it
acceptable; but when I am like that my defenses are at their lowest.
The gravity of moms health issues are really starting to
weight on me, as is what is coming over the next year or so. It was only 3 years ago that I helped and
cared for my best friend as he battled and ultimately died from cancer. I was of service and took him everywhere he
needed to go, whatever appointments he had we always went together. They were long trips that taxed me but still
I did what I had to do. I now know why I
am still here living with mom and in my hometown, it’s because I need to be.
There were a few opportunities for me to perhaps move elsewhere but they just
did not feel right at the time and now I know why. My place is here to help her through this, no
one else in the family is in the position to do what must be done, at least now
I know my purpose and that feels good.
Plan of action
Pray (did it)
Submit meal plan (done)
Stick to meal plan as written report any changes
Pray before and after meals
Text Phil before and after meals
Make my daily call to phil (done)
Call other people
Read some literature
Mediate (done)
No comments:
Post a Comment