Good morning
my name is Greg I am a grateful recovering COE and I was abstinent yesterday.
Not much to report it was business as usual yesterday. Still feeling a bit under the weather but not bad. I took a recovery call but I did not make my
recovery calls or do my readings. I realize I need to do both these things to keep my recovery strong.
I have not been feeling hungry as of late. I struggled to finish my breakfast the last few days, and lunch as well.
I don't feel THAT poorly anymore so I am not sure what the heck is going on. Of course being paranoid I think I am dying of something *chuckles* if it keeps up for much longer I will go to the DR. At this point there isn't much to report so I don't see the point of going in just yet, as I know how it will play out. They will tell me I have a bit of the flu bug and send me home, then I will go back in later with worse symptoms and they will try and treat me *Chuckles* such is medical care in sleepy small towns.
Action Plan for the day
Prayed (did it as soon as my feet hit the floor)
submited meal plan (done)
pray before and after meals
text phil before and after meals
call phil to report in daily
Be of service by chairing a meeting at the jail tonight
make recovery calls to at least 2 other program people
About Me
- Greg
- Its day 1 of 2013. Will this be any different than yesterday? That depends on the actions I take today. I struggle with many health problems, I teeter on the edge of self-destruction, can I pull myself back? My life is broken, and I need to find the strength and courage to fix it. My physical, spiritual, and mental states are in shambles from years of addiction and self abuse. Food is my main drug of choice and it is killing me. My body is slowly breaking down due to the food abuse. If I have any hope of seeing tomorrow I need to start taking actions now. I welcome you to follow me on this journey as I struggle to find my way, to silence the demons within me, and find peace and serenity in my life. I can do this IF I am willing to put the work into it. I will share my trials and tribulations, success's and failures. Perhaps I can find a way to save my own life, and if it can help someone else with the same struggles, it would make it all the better This will be a chronicle of my journey to better health, better life, and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment